Pictures from the 4th of July. Spencer loves this saucer toy Shorty and Papa have.


This is a flag made out of cupcakes but I am sure that you can see that. Austin's family really likes to make fun sweets. I even helped out with this one, it was a lot of fun, crazy, but fun.

We played fugitive when we were in Wyoming, it was a blast. I hadn't played that game since I was in High School. Well I will tell you one thing, you are never too old to play. Since it is such a small town, the cops stopped us to ask us what we were doing. Once we explained they told us to have fun hiding. Not what you would normally expect from a cop.

On the top row from left to right it is Austin, Kyle, Leif, a cousin, Bryan, and Dad.
Bottom row it is me, Jennifer, Monica and Heather. We had war paint on, it was hilarious.
2 comments:
Looks like you guys are having a lot of fun. We miss you. The videos of Spencer eating are hilarious. So cute. Give him a love from us.
Happy Birthday to Spencer today! It is crazy that he is 1!! I can't believe how fast the time flies! Anyways! Hope you guys are doing well! Talk to you later!
Brooke
Post a Comment